[NCUC-DISCUSS] Current NCUC Brochure uploaded to website

Rogerio Mariano rsouza.rjo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:27:29 CET 2015

Hi Bill,

How’ve you been? Thank you for your feedback.

The idea is to really help and keep the community informed about NCUC
Developments and evolution in Internet governance ecosystem in our region
and the other way too. I made the application in the list Membership
Affairs Team (MAT) so that I can participate and help more as needed. :-)

All the best

Rogerio Mariano