[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC French translation project [was Chinese Translation Project]

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:36:19 CET 2015

Sawa kabisa Grace na Tungali I was just testing whether it might work but
inonekana inahitaji kufanyiwa marekebisho I agree with Grace we can
collaborate and come up with better translation format.

James

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Nicolas Adam <nickolas.adam at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Great!
>
> Let's just be sure we wait for Bill Drake's latest version though!
>
> Nicolas
>

> On 16/03/2015 2:46 AM, Arsène Tungali wrote:
>
>> Merci Nicolas,
>>
>> Let me give it a read and will hopefully be able to continue the other
>> half and share it with you all for review.
>>
>> Regards,

>>> Here is the first half, which is the most i could do today.
>>>
>>> I send it right now because I won't be able to work more on it before
>>> Monday night, so if someone else wanted to do some work on it then they
>>> can do so without redoing what I just did. Since there is quite a bit of
>>> neologism that has arisen around Internet Governance, and translating
>>> them with equivalents (with the view that they stay stable) isn't always
>>> a straightforward process, don't hesitate to discuss the choices I made
>>> with me.
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>>
>>> Nicolas

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.