[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fellows Announced for the BA Meeting

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:07:06 CET 2015

Following up on Bill's remark about the survey (at http://goo.gl/XlwyQL ),
I do urge everyone to fill it. It may appear long but the questions were
formulated in a way so that they could be answered rather quickly, plus
many are optional.

So far we have got around a dozen responses on the first day so a special
thank you to the early respondents.  Yet we're hoping to have many more in
the next days.

Sincerely,

Walid Al-Saqaf