[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome new NCUC members---NCUC now > 400 :-)

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 11:15:10 CET 2015

Let take this opportunity and be among the first to welcome our new members
May all of feel at home and interact with all of other members.
Congratulations

James.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:07 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> The following individuals and NGOs have just been approved as NCUC members
> and been added to this list, the membership data base, and the web
> http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/.  So we welcome:
>

> INDIVIDUALS
>
> Zakir Syed Pakistan
> Mikhail Komarov Russia
> David Post United States
> Hanane Boujemi Netherlands
> Gigi Johnson United States
> Andrew Donnellan Australia
> Michael R. Romo United States
> Rogerio Mariano Brazil
> John Carr UK
> Isaque Manteiga Joaquim Mozambique
> Jia He China
> Mathias Etheyemon Houngbro BĂ©nin
> Anri van der Spuy South Africa
> Aisyah Shakirah Suhaidi Malaysia
> Onica Nonhlanhla Makwakwa South Africa
>
> ORGANIZATIONS
>
> ISOC-Yemen Yemen
> gedaref digital city org Sudan
>

> With these additions, NCUC now comprises 402 members from 92 different
> countries, including 102 NGOs and 300 individuals. Thank you, new members,
> for joining NCUC and bringing your energy and expertise to benefit
> noncommercial users in Internet policy!  If you'd like, please feel free to
> introduce yourself and share any particular interests and activities
> related to our work.
>
> Best,
>
> Bill

> William J. Drake
> International Fellow & Lecturer
>   University of Zurich, Switzerland
>   ICANN, www.ncuc.org
> william.drake at uzh.ch (direct), wjdrake at gmail.com (lists),
>   www.williamdrake.org
> *Internet Governance: The NETmundial Roadmap *http://goo.gl/sRR01q

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.