[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome new NCUC members---NCUC now > 400 :-)

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 20:50:46 CET 2015

It is a warm welcome to all our new members.
Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 11:15 AM, KASWESHA <kaswesha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let take this opportunity and be among the first to welcome our new
> members May all of feel at home and interact with all of other members.
> Congratulations
>

> James.
>
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:07 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> The following individuals and NGOs have just been approved as NCUC
>> members and been added to this list, the membership data base, and the web
>> http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/.  So we welcome:
>>

>> INDIVIDUALS
>>
>> Zakir Syed Pakistan
>> Mikhail Komarov Russia
>> David Post United States
>> Hanane Boujemi Netherlands
>> Gigi Johnson United States
>> Andrew Donnellan Australia
>> Michael R. Romo United States
>> Rogerio Mariano Brazil
>> John Carr UK
>> Isaque Manteiga Joaquim Mozambique
>> Jia He China
>> Mathias Etheyemon Houngbro BĂ©nin
>> Anri van der Spuy South Africa
>> Aisyah Shakirah Suhaidi Malaysia
>> Onica Nonhlanhla Makwakwa South Africa
>>
>> ORGANIZATIONS
>>
>> ISOC-Yemen Yemen
>> gedaref digital city org Sudan
>>

>> With these additions, NCUC now comprises 402 members from 92 different
>> countries, including 102 NGOs and 300 individuals. Thank you, new members,
>> for joining NCUC and bringing your energy and expertise to benefit
>> noncommercial users in Internet policy!  If you'd like, please feel free to
>> introduce yourself and share any particular interests and activities
>> related to our work.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Bill
>>

>> *********************************************************
>> William J. Drake
>> International Fellow & Lecturer
>>   Media Change & Innovation Division, IPMZ
>>   University of Zurich, Switzerland
>> Chair, Noncommercial Users Constituency,
>>   ICANN, www.ncuc.org
>> william.drake at uzh.ch (direct), wjdrake at gmail.com (lists),
>>   www.williamdrake.org
>> *Internet Governance: The NETmundial Roadmap *http://goo.gl/sRR01q

> *Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*
>
> Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
> ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.

____
REMMY NWEKE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
(publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
T: @ITRealms <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
[Member, NIRA Executive Board]
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2015 <
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 4
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2015 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.com.ng
<http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng>> - June 5
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.