[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome new NCUC members---NCUC now > 400 :-)

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sun Feb 22 10:07:09 CET 2015

Hello

The following individuals and NGOs have just been approved as NCUC members and been added to this list, the membership data base, and the web http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/ <http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/>.  So we welcome:

INDIVIDUALS

Zakir Syed					Pakistan
Mikhail Komarov			Russia
David Post					United States
Hanane Boujemi			Netherlands
Gigi Johnson				United States
Andrew Donnellan			Australia
Michael R. Romo			United States
Rogerio Mariano				Brazil
John Carr					UK
Isaque Manteiga Joaquim		Mozambique
Jia He					China
Mathias Etheyemon Houngbro	Bénin
Anri van der Spuy			South Africa
Aisyah Shakirah Suhaidi		Malaysia
Onica Nonhlanhla Makwakwa	South Africa

ORGANIZATIONS

ISOC-Yemen				Yemen
gedaref digital city org		Sudan

With these additions, NCUC now comprises 402 members from 92 different countries, including 102 NGOs and 300 individuals. Thank you, new members, for joining NCUC and bringing your energy and expertise to benefit noncommercial users in Internet policy!  If you’d like, please feel free to introduce yourself and share any particular interests and activities related to our work.

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer