[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Survey Results Analysis - Part I

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:54:04 CEST 2015

Hi Edward,

I think thats a good point you raised. While its good to take this up with
ICANN, i suspect the wiki will be referenced for use for documentation
purposes ;-). I think NCUC may consider hosting something independent;
since NCUC site is hosted independently perhaps a document management
system and survey tool can be included as well.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*