[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Survey Results Analysis - Part I

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Apr 24 12:57:33 CEST 2015

Agreed Seun.

One of our EC members, for example, can't access Google documents and in the past that has hampered his ability to participate in working groups. I think we need to consciously avoid specific platforms in all cases that might have this problem. Perhaps ICANN needs to invest in a higher quality or easier to use proprietary work space than we have now.

Ed

Sent from my iPad