[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Survey Results Analysis - Part I

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Sat Apr 25 05:35:38 CEST 2015

"ICANN needs to invest in a higher quality or easier to use proprietary
work space than we have now."

And in this context also the use of Proprietary *OR* Open Source
software should be considered. Not everybody has all he newest expensive
Proprietary Software, to read files that come with for example the .docx
and similar extensions.

Norbert
Cambodia

==