[NCUC-DISCUSS] New Portuguese brochure posted

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Apr 7 13:41:05 CEST 2015

Hello

Thanks to João Carlos R. Caribé, Nuno Garcia and Rogerio Mariano.

Please note that at http://www.ncuc.org/brochure/ <http://www.ncuc.org/brochure/> we now list who did what so as to emphasize the diverse bottom up community-driven nature of this initiative (other parts of ICANN get staff to do things like this), which is of relevance inter alia in the context of the ongoing GNSO Review process.

I’ve seen drafts floated of Irish and French versions but don’t know if these were updated and finalized as per below.  If someone is able to finalize do send to Maryam and we’ll post.  We also really an update of the Spanish version for Buenos Aires, if there are any volunteers.

Best

Bill