[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Delegate to the 2015 NomCom

avri doria avri at ella.com
Fri Aug 22 22:52:49 CEST 2014

The only people losing votes are csg  Why is that a problem for ncsg?

Business is not our business. And as the lone civil society sg, we should ally ourselves more with other non business.

I do not see this as a bad thing.

avri

Sent from a T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Best,
Kathy

:
Carlos,

While it may not go away soon, it may look substantially different in the future. The Board Working Group Report on           Nominating Committee (BWG-NomCom) was just released for public comment. I'm still digesting what they've recommended, but they propose some substantial changes:

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/bwg-nomcom-2014-08-21-en

I encourage everyone to take a moment to read through this.

-Brenden