[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG members and the closed generic issue

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Mar 5 05:24:50 CET 2013

"Cranky?"  Cute!

Though I do  think the wording of the statement is really up to those singing it and not those not signing.  I under that you will not sign it.  Should you be saying you would love to sign it if wasn't so cranky, then by all means lets talk.  But if you have no intention of signing, then please write a counter statement calling this one cranky.

I do not think you can insist we call it a minority statement since we really do not know that.  We know that it is not a consensus statement and that the SG is divided on the issue.  It is, quite truthfully a statement by a group of NCSG members.

avri