[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG members and the closed generic issue

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Tue Mar 5 04:23:05 CET 2013

Yes, I agree with Ron on this point.

I absolutely am pleased that there is an NCSG statement putting this position - it is great to see that we can deal with internal disagreements.

The language used, however, doesn't read like a statement of a minority position - it feels like a cranky continuation of internal argument by different means. Misrepresentation of opposing positions, so that you can then argue against the caricatured version, accusations of opponents being 'hysterical'. Frankly I expect better of most of the signers.

Cheers

	David