[NCUC-DISCUSS] Out of contact

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Jun 26 06:02:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have sent a copy to each new Chair as part of my welcome gift.

But I should have a copy somewhere - if only I used a filing and naming system consistently.

looking .....
sidetracked most of the day
looking .....

I think this is the latest copy.  it contains a few of the last comments that were never solved.

The charter had stood rather still for a year.  During 2011, 2012 there were a few periods when the charter was pulled out and got some discussion/work done.  there were a bunch of public review/revisions. The goal then was to make it conform to the NCSG Charter.  I think this version is rather close to meeting that goal.

When the new leadership began this year, it was decided, I beleive, that the whole constituency leadership structure needed to be revamped, so this was put aside as far as I know, leaving us still working with the -09 charter that is incompatible with the NCSG charter.

I do not know if there is any story after this as I have been paying attention to other stuff.

As I said, this is the latest I have, but someone may have a later version.

good luck

avri