[NCUC-DISCUSS] Out of contact

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Tue Jun 25 20:20:17 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 02:11:03PM -0400, Avri Doria (avri at acm.org) wrote:

> As for the NCUC charter I gave up on that over a year ago after
> finishing a bottom-up edit of that and then just watching it sit for
> a year +. Certainly not trying to get around it. I accept it as
> permanent enshrined law.

That would be nice if it weren't full of inconsistencies and omissions
making it more open to conflicting interpretations than any sacred text. :-(

But, are those old edits of yours somewhere still?
I have a serious urge to clean that mess up at least to
the point where I could read it through without cringing,
and it would be interesting to see what you made out of it.

--
Tapani Tarvainen