[NCUC-DISCUSS] Asian representation

PATRICK LENIHAN patrick_lenihan at msn.com
Mon Jul 8 01:22:03 CEST 2013

Hello Bill Drake and Colleagues:

I am a new member.  My name is Patrick Lenihan.  I have recently
returned to China, where I am teaching English in Panjin City,
Liaoning Province.  I plan to remain in China throughout the
foreseeable future.

I have taught in several cities, including Hangzhou and Taizhou in
Zhejiang Province, Xiantao in Hubei Province, Hefei in Anhui Province,
and Xinhua in Jiangsu Province.  Three (3) of these are small cities.

I have a good understanding of the internet experience and the needs of users
outside of first-tier cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.

If there is still a need for an Asian representative, I wish to volunteer and
participate to the best of my ability.  I hope to benefit from the tutelage andguidance of more experienced members. Many thanks for your consideration.  Good luck in Durban! Best regards,Patrick Lenihan