[NCUC-DISCUSS] The Surprising History of Copyright and The Promise of a Post-Copyright World

Dan Krimm dan at musicunbound.com
Mon Jul 8 06:23:26 CEST 2013

If so, that was incorrect.  Sometimes the "Copyright clause" etc.  I'm not
sure, but Larry Lessig may have coined "Progress" clause (if not, he
certainly promoted its use).

I like it because it gets down to the root motive: to support some
important elements of broad societal benefit that the "wild" market does
not support in its "natural" state.