[NCSG-Discuss] Closed Generics are Against the Rules

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 25 22:56:45 CET 2013

And wonder if the US southerly neighbours successfully registered .cocaine
(if they had a chance in hell) whether big pharma would be told, "where
were you late when it was registered? Just go on and register .
benzoylmethylecgonine ?" rules/arguments would be "adjusted"?