[NCSG-Discuss] Closed Generics are Against the Rules

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 25 06:43:13 CET 2013

On 2/24/2013 12:44 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
> hi,
>
> In which case, if I really wanted honey for some reason I would apply for .miele or .דבש or .asali
>
> or register  honey.shop or honey.coop  or honey.ri.us or honey.eat or honey.farm or honey.food or .....

Yes, yes, and yes. Otherwise, it's just one big free public trust of
strings, whose use needs to be planned and centralized, entailing
endless (and random) specific adjudication.

As for generic word capture: language(s) is (are) big. Many ways to talk
about miel.