[NCSG-Discuss] The Board, IGO entitlement to special protections and 28 Feb

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Thu Feb 14 05:20:29 CET 2013

Thanks, Mary for the advice, and David for the follow-up.

I appreciate such orientation as I am preparing to substitute again for
Joy at the GNSO meeting in a couple of hours.

Any further advice from anybody?

Norbert

=