[NCSG-Discuss] The Board, IGO entitlement to special protections and 28 Feb

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Thu Feb 14 04:32:38 CET 2013

On 14/02/2013, at 9:48 AM, Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU wrote:

> Good to see the support from NCUC and NPOC members! I was on the call with Avri today and it was really odd. May I request our Councilors to make the point Avri made about maintaining the integrity of the PDP process during the Council call tomorrow?

	I am willing to speak during the council call to make this point. I strongly agree that any move to restrict IGO/INGO names at this point is very premature.

	Regards
		David