[NCSG-Discuss] Closed Generics are Against the Rules

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 11 13:51:02 CET 2013

Hi Kathy,

Many thanks for this info. I'm not a fan of closed generics either, and had
wondered how they came about.

Maria

>>> http://www.thedomains.com/2013/02/05/icann-new-gtld-committee-not-