[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Fri Feb 1 03:12:36 CET 2013

I'm leaning against the idea of diversity/discrimination in decision
making bodies unless there is a reason to do so. One can not assume that
discrimination exists by default. I don't know if you are talking about
this email group or not but I have no idea what color/gender/or sexual
orientation anyone on this list is. Nor do I care. I see it as a
distinction without a difference.

I myself am a cybernetic artificial life form from the future. I come
from the planet Kolob. We are an androgynous species. We reproduce by
mitosis, which is splitting in half creating 2 individuals. We are
either invisible or appear to be whatever shape we choose to make you
puny humans feel comfortable. We are a telepathic race and share a
singular consciousness. I communicate with you using a subspace
inter-dimentional modem.