[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder: "MEET THE CANDIDATES" ELECTION WEB MEETING in 30 minutes

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Dec 14 19:31:29 CET 2013

Hi,

Even when you think of it late, just getting a mesage with your number
on skype or email to one of the leadership droids should be enough to
get someone to have you called.

avri

(-: why do i call them droids, because they are supposed to be
efficient, neutral and emotionless in the fulfillment of their duties.