[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder: "MEET THE CANDIDATES" ELECTION WEB MEETING in 30 minutes

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Sat Dec 14 18:38:04 CET 2013

Dear all,
I'm sorry for missing the session.  I am currently at a conference in a
Cape Town, and the hotel's WiFi has not been working.  I didn't make it
to a working Internet connection in sufficient time.  I should have just
requested for a call-in to a South African number, but it didn't occur
to me that would be needed (and when it was needed, I didn't have any
means of communicating that to Glen, Bill, Joly or others to dial me in).

Once again, my apologies.

Regards,
Pranesh

--