[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [ccwg-internet-governance] What is open, what is limited?

Olivier Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 12:28:33 CET 2013

Hello, I'm from NPOC and I'm seconded Rudi here if possible.
Cheers !
-Olevie-

2013/12/12 Grigori Saghyan <gregor at arminco.com>

> Dear Bill,
> I am ready to participate in this CWG, and can provide some
> information about current IG process in Armenia. We have started the
> process of creation of a permanent IG Forum lasy year, during
> preparation Armenian position on WCIT.
>
> Grigori Saghyan
> ISOC.AM
>
> On 12.12.2013 10:37, William Drake wrote:
> > on the construction of the Community Working Group on IG.  As per
> > the meeting with At Large in BA, NCSG is currently represented by
> > me, Avri, and Rafik.  The agreement is to have up to four.  I?d
> > have thought the fourth should be NPOC, but was told NPOC people
> > are aware but didn?t put anyone forward.  So I guess we could
> > suggest a fourth?
> >
> > Formal seats on the CWG aside, the deal apparently is that anyone
> > can join the mailing list or listen in on the calls.  If you want
> > to sign up, as some NCUCers have already, go to
> > https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> >> *From: *Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org <mailto:evan at telly.org>>
> >> *Subject: **Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] What is open, what is
> >> limited?* *Date: *December 11, 2013 at 9:48:51 PM GMT+1 *To:
> >> *Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com <mailto:ocl at gih.com>>
> >> *Cc: *"ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> >> <mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>"
> >> <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> >> <mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>>
> >>
> >> Thanks, Olivier. I fully agree with this course of action.
> >>
> >> Regarding the (optional!) group Skype chat that was mentioned
> >> during the call; this has been set up but has not been fully
> >> populated.
> >>
> >> If you wish to be added to the chat you need to be added by
> >> someone already there, which right now includes the ALAC and NCSG
> >> people plus Ken Stubbs, Michele Neylon, Renate Dewulf and Tracy
> >> Hackshaw. Or feel free to contact me (not the list!) with your
> >> skype ID and I will add you.
> >>
> >> - Evan
> >>

> >> On 11 December 2013 15:31, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond
> >> <ocl at gih.com <mailto:ocl at gih.com>> wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Bill,
> >>
> >> thanks for this note and apologies for going through this
> >> quickly at the end of the call.
> >>
> >> There are several aspects to our working lists & conference
> >> calls and this is what I suggest:
> >>
> >> *Transparency* As ICANN is open to all participation and in the
> >> interest of transparency, our conference calls as well as our
> >> mailing list should be "open" to everyone.
> >>
> >> *Speaking/Writing rights* With the premise that anyone can dial
> >> in on a conference call and anyone can subscribe to the mailing
> >> list (for convenience I figured it would be better to have a
> >> mailing list that's open for everyone to subscribe to rather than
> >> asking people to read the proceedings on the mailing list's
> [...]

Olévié (Olivier) A. A. KOUAMI
Membre de ISoc (www.isog.org) & du FOSSFA (www.fossfa.net)
DG Ets GIDA-OKTETS & CEO de INTIC4DEV (http://www.intic4dev.org)
PC Vice Chair for Francophone Africa ICANN-NCSG/NPOC (http://www.npoc.org/)
SG de ESTETIC  (http://www.estetic.tg)
Po Box : 851 - Tél.: (228) 90 98 86 50 / (228) 928 512 41 / (228) 224 999 25
Skype : olevie1 Facebook : @olivier.kouami.3 Twitter : #oleviek Lomé – Togo