[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions/Next Meeting is 17 December

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Tue Dec 17 22:22:55 CET 2013

Hi,

The SCI would like to make a recommendation to the GNSO Council on procedures regarding resubmission of a motion. This item’s been on the SCI’s agenda for a few months now, and we’ve reached a language, which seems to meet with the approval of all the SCI members.

I am personally fine with it, but would like to hear if there are any other thoughts on it. The SCI hopes to vote on this issue at its next scheduled meeting on January 14th 2014.

Thanks.

Amr

Begin forwarded message: