[NCUC-DISCUSS] Ballot ID and URL for Election: 'NCUC'

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Dec 17 10:31:20 CET 2013

Hi

This is the last day to vote in the 2013 election.  We’d greatly appreciate it if folks who’ve not had time yet could take a moment to do so.  Ballots have been resent for this purpose; as they say, if you’ve already voted there’s no need to do so again, although if you’d like to amend your vote it would be the last one that is counted.

Best of luck to the candidates.  We should have results tomorrow.

Bill