[NCUC-DISCUSS] couldn't connect

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:27:41 CET 2013

I am also sorry I missed it. Since I will travel this week, lunch today
with my family was the last opportunity I would have to see them and wish
marry Christmas and a good new year. I am sure it was a very fruitful
conversation, wish I was there.
MarĂ­lia

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> That is unfortunate.  They would have dialed out to you saving you the
> money.
>
> That is something for everyone to know, ICANN will dial out to anyone who
> for whatever reasons cannot access one of the toll free numbers for our
> calls.  For most countries there are numbers.  Surprised they did not have
> one for Madrid.
>
> avri
>
> On 14-Dec-13 12:32, Milan, Stefania wrote:
>
>> Dear NCUC-ers
>> apologies for not having been able to participate in today's
>> meet-the-candidate conference call.
>> I am in Madrid in a sort of school trip, attending an intensive data
>> visualization workshop with my students (and tons of others, and each of
>> them is online). Wi-fi is very erratic here, to the point that I can
>> hardly download mails; my modern machine (!) cannot connect with the
>> cable, and calling in is not an option, due to over-the-roof roaming
>> charges. I would be happy to answer any question in the coming days over
>> mail, if needed.
>> Once again, my apologies. Stefania

*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

Researcher and Coordinator
Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate
www.diplomacy.edu