Fwd: [npoc-voice] NPOC Proposal for IOC-RC protection

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 13 06:06:44 CET 2012

Robin,

Thanks for the clarification and the sense of direction the NCSG needs to
take. It is interesting that Portugal made the same proposal as NPOC. I
think we need to engage on substantive ideas on how to go forward. The
UN+9/10 may just be a acceptable outcome down the road... we just don't
know. It would be interesting to dig into the Portugal proposal.

Alain