Fwd: [governance] Verisign seizes .com domain registered via foreign Registrar on behalf of US Authorities

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 12 17:00:04 CET 2012

Hi Milton,

A belated thanks for explaining this. I must admit to having been confused,
myself, and appreciate your explanation that this is a second level domain
issue and not relevant to root zone control.

All the best, Maria