Letter to Privacy Commissioners inviting WHOIS comments

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Jun 28 16:36:30 CEST 2012

Dear Alain,

On the contrary, one constituency reaches a recommendation and then presents it to the other.
Accept the recommendation or not, but the process is not improper.
There may be some things that we do together,
but for the most part constituencies will have separate initiatives.

That is why we have separate constituencies.
I assume that its why you all wanted a constituency of your own.

avri