Letter to Privacy Commissioners inviting WHOIS comments

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 28 16:23:53 CEST 2012

Avri, If one seeks an NCSG position on an issue, starting say from an NCUC
initiative, it seems reasonable to invite SG wide participation from the
beginning. I call that being inclusive as early as possible.

Let's see what NPOC members' feedback we get.

Best, Alain