Letter to Privacy Commissioners inviting WHOIS comments

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 28 22:19:35 CEST 2012

Would have been best to be inclusive of other potential supporting
Constituencies before presenting it to NCUC, IMHO. It changes things
slightly, politically. We cut ourselves off from a chance to bond more
thoroughly than we still can.

But I don't mean to distribute blame, I merely mean to give my opinion
on abstract best practices for future processes.

Nicolas