new internet protocol worries FBI

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 21 20:04:43 CEST 2012

I didn't say that they wanted to ban it-- it was the headline from RT which
is *"**Nonprofit Organization “TV-Novosti” "*,  known as Russian TV now
showing up in most Time Warner cable systems.
MSNBC covered this story too.

When i reposted it I said the FBI "worries".
xx
dd

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org