new internet protocol worries FBI

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Jun 21 21:02:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

No, but various technical lists have been full of discussions on this the past few days.
And certaily no one is suggesting banning them, but given the difficulty that Ipv6 has been having getting a market share, this is the sort of set back the evangelists probably didn't need.

However, given the prevailing perversity of the world, this may just be what is needed as the killer app for IPv6.

Happy Mid Summer

avri