Opinions? Fwd: [] List of possible approaches for Red Cross/IOC names in new gTLDS

dhalleck deedeehalleck at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 23 22:58:34 CEST 2012

I fail to understand why issues such as fraud and copyright protection are the business of ICANN.  Isn't that the responsibility of the countries where the registries are based?   Likewise take-downs. There need to be protocols, transparency, accountability and recourse to review. For us to suggest take- downs as a solution to anything endorses what is already virtually unregulated procedure that is being over used by rogue national and corporate interests .

DeeDee

Sent from my iPhone