NYTimes: International Olympic Committee - "elitist, domineering, and crassly commercial at its core"

Mark Leiser markleiser at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 6 13:44:26 CEST 2012

Hi -

I don't know if I am opening a can of worms here, but the term "non-profit"
has different meanings in different contexts and jurisdictions. I am,
therefore, curious if there is a ICANN approved definition of what
'non-profit' is... Does anyone know?

Kind regards,

Mark Leiser

145 Kilmarnock Road