.CAT WHOIS Proposed Changes - call for public comments - Think hard!!

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Jan 23 20:35:35 CET 2012

Actually the "rent-seeking" comes from the trademark and certain elements of the security community, who want ICANN and its institutional arrangements to raise costs for others in order to reduce their search costs.