ISP liability and IP rights

Gmail clarinettet at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 7 17:08:19 CET 2012

I have been curating online resources On ISP liability for third party contents in EU countries and elsewhere. I'd appreciate any help on adding cases.

Here it is : pear.ly/-eAL

I am collecting all cases of Search engine liability on defamation, copyright and Trade Mark.

Thanks,

Tara Taubman

IT/IP Lawyer
FlyAKite.org