Fellows for Costa Rica

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sat Jan 7 16:57:30 CET 2012

On 01/07/2012 09:33 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
> An update:
>
> It seems I missed a second NCSG member who is also on the fellows list:
>
> Fatima Cambronero  of  AGEIA DENSI Argentina
>
> Having maintained the membership list and voters list in the past I should have realized and thus wanted to remedy my error.
>
> I am happy we have two and I encourage those of us who can make it to Costa Rica make sure we meet up with Hago and Fatima and include them in any of the NCSG events.
>
> avri
>
> On 6 Jan 2012, at 13:39, Avri Doria wrote:
>
>> The list of fellows for Costa Rica is out,<http://www.icann.org/en/fellowships/>   and on quick perusal I see at least 1 NCSG member listed:
>>
>> Hago Dafalla – Sudan
>>
>> There may be others, but I did not instantly recognize any names.  If I missed your name, please shout out.
>>
>> Congratulations Hago.
>>
>> avri
Well, Avri, you did not recognize another name - but I recognized the
Cambodian name instantly, looking at the ICANN fellowship list.

I hope to establish contact soon.

Norbert

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia,
and this is my last posting:

Transiting – from the Past through the Present into the Future
http://www.thinking21.org/?p=671

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia