Fwd: Fwd: Draft reply from GNSO to Fadi

Kathy Kleiman kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Wed Dec 19 20:33:08 CET 2012

Hi Joy and All,
Tx for sharing this letter. It's interesting to see how the debates continue.

I think Mason had done an excellent job with this letter The reasoning is
solid and the rationale is clear. The letter certainly represents deep concerns of the NCUC/NCSG Community.

I wonder if the Registries are on board too?
Best,
Kathy
: