Fwd: Fwd: Draft reply from GNSO to Fadi

joy joy at APC.ORG
Wed Dec 19 06:13:20 CET 2012

Hi - reposting a message which was sent earlier today to this list,
but does not appear to have been posted . To avoid further delay, I
have copied and pasted the draft letter into this text below.
Apologies if there have been any cross-postings.

Regards

Joy
- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: Draft reply from GNSO to Fadi
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 06:26:56 +1300
From: joy <joy at APC.ORG>
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

Hi all - apologies for the lateness in sending this through to this
list, but attached is an outreach from Mason Cole in drafting a GNSO
Council letter to ICANN CEO.
A number of NCSG GNSO Councillors have supported Mason to take this
letter forward and it is on the council meeting agenda for this week.
It is of course still open for edits and suggestions and, if you have
any, please do feel free to share them and we can discuss these at (or
before) the meeting
Cheers
Joy Liddicoat