NCUC EC election results

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at ISOC.BE
Tue Dec 4 09:27:21 CET 2012

Congrats go all, a strong execom is now elected and can start the work to be done.
I'm looking forward to the accomplishments and wish you all a successful 2013.

Rudi Vansnick
------------------ Internet Society Belgium  ---------------------
President - CEO                             Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick at isoc.be            Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143            B-9070 Destelbergen
www.internetsociety.be         "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 3-dec-2012, om 15:31 heeft Brenden Kuerbis het volgende geschreven: