NCUC EC election results

Andrei Barburas abarburas at IICD.ORG
Tue Dec 4 09:21:36 CET 2012

Congratulations to all.

I wish you all a year of nothing but accomplishments.

Cheers,

*Andrei Barburas*

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322