Fwd: [council] A New Approach to Africa

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Aug 13 16:33:44 CEST 2012

Well said, Alex. Can this be fixed?

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Alex Gakuru

Mailing lists can/are open but effective policy influence is achieved with representation on the policy making table. Their 6-person BOD structure http://www.afrinic.net/en/our-structure/bod  of Eastern Africa(1), Indian Ocean(1), Northern Africa(1), Western Africa(1), Central Africa(1), Southern Africa(1) are business, ccTLDs and government persons. It does not provide for civil society representatives. Or would I be missing one (including on the listed past) BOD members?