Positions open?

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Sep 7 17:57:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am sorry I did not make that clear enough in the details I wrote up.  I will attempt to clarify in that description.

Briefly: there will be a ballot sent to each of the active members, which list closed on 5 September 2359 GMT -11  This ballot will come from tally at icann.org.  Voters will need to select 4 council candidates and 1 NCSG Chair candidate.

The 3 candidates for Council who receive the most votes will be elected to the 2 year terms.  The council candidate receiving the 4th most  votes will receive the 1 year term.

The NCSG chair candidate who receives the most votes will be elected to the NCSG chair role.

It will _not_ occur through acclamation.

avrti