Percentage Active Membership

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 9 10:57:03 CEST 2011

Thanks Avri for this and for the elections page... lots of work!!! Is there
any pattern in the active-non-active lists that would give us clues on how
to improve the participation rate?

Best, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA