Positions open?

Patrick Reilly patrick.reilly at IPSOCIETY.NET
Wed Sep 7 17:55:23 CEST 2011

Hola Nuno:

My vote for Robin by "simple email" was also meant to surface my concern
that I may need help to be clear how and when I may actually and properly
submit my vote.

---   Pat

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Nuno Garcia <ngarcia at ngarcia.net> wrote:

> That is quite clear :) check out the wiki page Avri set up for this.
>
> Yet, how is the election supposed to occur? Is it by vote, or by
> acclamation?
>
> I see (and I'm glad that is happening) a sort of acclamation vibe in the
> list, but I hope that when it comes to vote, people actually cast their
> votes in the system.
>
> Or I am wrong?
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Nuno
>
> On 7 September 2011 16:25, Marc Perkel <marc at churchofreality.org> wrote:
>
>> So - how many positions are open in this election?

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send
an email to patrick.reilly at ipsociety.net.