Council nomination: Hago Dafalla

Hago Dafalla dafalla at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 16 20:05:22 CEST 2011

Dear Friends;

   I would like to nominate my self(self nomination) for council position. below is my information:

Name: Hago Elteraifi Mohamed Dafalla
Region: Africa, Sudan
Gender: Male
I am Electronics Engineer (I have Master degree in Computer Engineering and Networks).

  No conflicts of my interest.I am involved as individual member.

reason for willingness to take on the tasks of particular position:

   I am Having good experience in internet and participated in many activities of internet society and ICANN Meeting.

 I am Representing developing countries and continuing to bringing development issues to GNSO council like for new gTLD program making it more inclusive or working on issues related to the internationalization of domain names . I am Afrinic NomCom2011 Member.

 Qualifications for the position:
I am participating in many activities related to the internet networking. An i am the first people who manage and run E-mail server in Sudan before the internet coonect to my country Sudan. iI am participate in the Arabic scripte domain for internationalization domain name orkshops( Please see my C.v attached).

Statement of availablility for the time the position requires:
 I am ready to be active in this position at any time. I participate in many activity for ICANN meeting and related meeting and conference(see my C.V attached).